Step 1 – The Initial Consultation
· The professionals of PetChaperones.com will arrange for an initial consultation to meet the family members they will be caring for. The get acquainted session gives everyone an opportunity to get familiarized. There is no charge for this session.
· Items to be discussed during the consultation: Your expectations, your pets’ routines and personalities, special needs, additional requested services, key handling procedures.
Step 2 – Required Paperwork for Service
· Completed Service Agreement
· Veterinary Release Signature
· Emergency Contacts List
· Key Waiver
Step 3 – Arranging for Services
(In some instances, this will be arranged during the initial consultation)
· PetChaperones.com must have a Service Agreement on file, among other items, before services may be confirmed.
· You may submit a Request for Service via this web site or contact PetChaperones.com at 936-588-2553.
· Submission of a request via the Request for Services form does not guarantee service. Services are not guaranteed until you have received a confirmation code from PetChaperones.com.
· PLEASE NOTE: Due to high demand we suggest at least two-weeks notice prior to desired service date. We understand this is not always possible, but do request at least 48-hours advanced notice. Exceptions may be made in the case of emergency, based on availability.
Step 4 – Arranging for Payment of Services
· A deposit will be required for new customers, and final payment is expected upon your return home.
· Once a relationship is established, other payment options may be considered.
· PetChaperones.com accepts personal checks, money orders, and cash.
Step 5 – Basic In-Home Services Conducted
· Love, Attention, & Affection in your home while you’re away
· Fresh Food & Water
· Brushing, Combing, & Playtime
· Administering Medications, Vitamins, or Other Special Needs
· Arranging for Medical Care in case of Emergency
· Scooping the litter box; Cleaning up any Accidents
Step 6 – Post Service Consultation
· Verification is made that you have returned home.
· Discussion of the pet’s behavior and the PetChaperones.com services.
· An exit interview / feedback form is presented.
· Future reservations are discussed.
Request Service by clicking below:
PetChaperones.com is insured by Century Surety Company
PetChaperones.com is bonded by St. Paul Travelers
PetChaperones.com is a member of the National Association of Professional Pet Sitters
Send mail to CompanyWebmaster with questions or comments about this web site.